You know you have a one year old at home when
1. You trip over a toy every third step you take.
2. The living room resembles like a tornado went through it, at all times of the day. It always strikes after you organize everything into some semblance of order.
3. A new location is discovered almost every week that should have been baby proofed, inspite of spending 3 months on the said task.
4. You are taught to do breakfast according to his highness’s standards with pointing, grunting and disapproving looks that could put a school principal to shame. Also, if the food isn’t tasty, you are called to order, made to extend your hand and receive the chewed spit out. All with a grin of course.
5. You are fed half chewed on biscuits with such adoration and happiness that you cannot say no.
6. You never get a kiss when asked, no matter how much you beg. You get a really slobbery one sometime when his highness has the mood. You have to walk up to answer the summons when the said event happens.
7. You have to regularly fish out assorted things from the trash basket - like the TV remote control, several toys, hair brush, socks etc etc.
8. Crows suddenly become very interesting objects to observe on daily walks.